Greater State of Mind
A region-wide mental health needs assessment conducted June to September 2021
Posted March 2, 2022
- What’s been done/decided so far? The Region V+ Adult Mental Health Initiative (AHMI), county human services directors, and Sourcewell are committed to acting on the recommendations from the Greater State of Mind project in some way. Representatives from these three groups continue to meet regularly to determine the best route moving forward.
- What’s planned for the near future? Continued collaboration between AMHI, county human services, and Sourcewell.
- When can you expect to hear from us again? Around July 2022, at the earliest.
- What can you do in the meantime?
- Revisit the assessment results.
- Make note of your ideas on how to address the identified gaps and/or ways in which you would like to see our mental health system improved.
- Continue to be an advocate for mental health care in our region.
Again, we’re grateful for your willingness to come alongside us in this important work. Thank you for your patience as we work on how we strategically move forward. If you have questions, please contact Region V+ AMHI Proram Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our results are in!
Posted Nov. 2, 2021
Back in June, we invited leaders in local government, tribes, schools, community organizations, and mental health care providers in our central-Minnesota region to participate in a mental health needs assessment – the Greater State of Mind project.
This assessment is complete and we’re ready to share the results, recommendations, and next steps.