June 30 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Make a connection. Help save a life.
SUICIDE IS PREVENTABLE. ANYONE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
• Half-day training in suicide alertness skills
• Learn four basic steps to create a life-saving connection
• Widely used by professional and the general public
safeTALK participants will gain:
• Increased knowledge about suicide
• Confidence to talk about suicide and related issues
• Improved ability to intervene with someone at risk
Date: June 30, 2021
Location: The Warehouse, 307 Norway Ave, Pine River, MN
Registration: Stephanie Down @ email@example.com or 218-308-2148
For more information, please click here.